Agar® pinch valves are designed to work efficiently under the most extreme conditions.
Under the principles of simplicity, efficiency and economy, Agar® pinch valves represent a reliable product with low maintenance costs and high quality (we work under the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2000 quality standard).
- All kinds of fluids, particularly abrasive and corrosive.
- Water treatment: slurry handling, transport of aggregates, wastewater.
- Mining: Cutting, Flotation tanks control, thickening tanks, other sludge applications.
- Paper industry.
- Chemical processes: Abrasive and corrosive materials, powder.
- Naval industry.
- Food industry.
- Industrial processing plants for cement and glass.
- Full straight bore valve.
- Minimal pressure drop.
- No need for coupling joints.
- Obstacle free valve.
- No packing.
- Easy elastic sleeve replacement, only part of the valve in contact with the fluid, without returning to factory.